Monday, August 1, 2011

Another Day in Paradise

This is the post where Michael and I solidify our position as "Worst Parents Ever" and I get nasty hate mail--mainly from my family--about how evil we are.

But I assure you, we love The Bean with all our hearts and find her beyond adorable. I threaten to eat her at least 5 times a day because of the cuteness.

We just can't help our unfailing objectivity and disturbingly warped senses of humor.

Michael has a new nickname for The Bean.

Phil.

As in:



Let me help you understand why:



Check out that hairline. You have to admit, there's a resemblance.

Before you go persecuting Michael, wait.

I've been staring at the following photo of Michael and The Bean trying to figure out who she reminds me of.



I figured it out.

I'm going to hell.



Puttin' on the Ritz has been in my head a lot lately.

No comments: