Monday, October 24, 2011

Let's Play a Game

Because it's not bad enough to be writing a blog about my daughter, I thought it would be fun to add a weekly game where I upload a God-awful photo of her and we all try to come up with the snarkiest caption.

This way, when she's old enough to understand all this, she can really hate me.

The winner enjoys knowing they are the ruler of the snarky kingdom for a day.

Shall we?



Let me start the fun:

"The Bean is really devouring her new book."

Participate in the comments...you know you want to...

3 comments:

Mrs. D-Zo said...

Look, I'll even play here too:

"She's eating her words."

humanmama said...

"If I don't eat this whole book, the Lion will."

Mrs. D-Zo said...

humanmama...this cracked me up for a good 10 minutes when I read it. I'm not sure why, but it was awesome.